Micheles’s Landscaping Inc. is looking for experience career minded individuals oversee our 2021 construction crews.
Our construction crews work on a variety of different construction projects.
From roadworks/infrastructure projects, multi-level buildings, schools, shopping malls, city parks to industrial.
No two jobs are alike.
A qualified landscape field supervisor will be expected to have experience in and willing to do the following:
- Oversee multiple crews
- Oversee multiple landscape projects
- Read blueprints and specs for projects
- Complete daily job site journals
- Perform weekly toolbox meetings
- Help with maintenance and cleaning of vehicles and equipment
- Hold a valid class 5 license
- Work occasional weekends
- Work long hours
- Schedule materials and equipment for next day
- Knowledge of installing retaining walls and paving stones
- Schedule and run crews
- Knowledge of planting trees and shrubs
- Knowledge of installing sod
- Knowledge of grading and the ability to read grades
- Own transportation to yard, no access from public transit
Beneficial skills and knowledge to have:
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment
- Holding a valid Class 3 or 1 driver’s license
- Valid first-aid certificate
- WHMIS training
- Experience is key to better salary
What we offer to qualifying construction foremen:
- Possible year round employment
- Medical and dental packages
- Company Vehicle
- Annual employee functions
- Room for advancement
Remember to attached resume.